- PR Film
- Corporate Film
- Visual effects
- Documentary & travel film
Photos to 3D
- Date: 2017-03-07
- Procurer: Demo Reel of various customers
- Technics: Adobe Photoshop / Adobe After Effects / Trapcode Particular / Element 3D
- Movie length: 00:35
Image processing with 3D perspective and visual effects.
Morning over the city
- Date: 2017-07-23
- Procurer: Travel Ch.
- Technics: DJI Inspire 1 Pro. / DaVinci Resolve / Adobe After Effects
- Movie length: 00:53
Short edit of a nearly 20 minutes documentary, that shows the awakening Budapest from above.
The aerial shots were taken with our DJI Inspire 1 Pro.
Stylish wooden jewelry from a workshop in Budapest
- Date: 2017-05-09
- Procurer: Emőke Fejes
- Technics: Sony FS700, Sony A7s II, Adobe After Effects, Colorista II.
- Movie length: 04:27
Artist portrait documentary about Emőke Fejes -Accessories by Emcsi- who crates unique, hand-painted wooden jewels and decorations.
Europe begins on the boulevard
- Date: 2017-09-05
- Procurer: Európa Kávéház
- Technics: Sony FS700 / Sony a6500 / DaVinci Resolve Studio / Adobe After Effects / Adobe Soundbooth
- Movie length: 01:00
We made a movie with the blogger of the Eat, Move & Smile to accompany the report of the impressive Europe Café.
During the shooting we payed attention to reflect elegance, high level of customer service and the quality of the owners' demands not only for fine bites but for high-quality video content.
The specialty of the material was that we had to take into account the harmony with the blogger's written material both in film making and post-production, which as a complete report material supports a company's marketing activity with a new kind of surface and multiple promotional opportunities.